Sunday 12 June 2011

How to combat high Blood Pressure and stop using Lisinorpril by drinking Berry Nectar

One of my clients has posted this testimonial, it shows the efficacy of natural products and that dogma (accepted wisdom) is sometimes accepted because it came from a 'learned' professional. We have a better way of life, enjoy.

BLOOD PRESSURE
I thought it was time I thanked you for introducing me to 'Forever Living Products'. The benefits from taking the Aloe Berry Nectar have been manifold. I was on Lisinopril for high blood pressure. The doctor told me that once I started the treatment I would probably have to stay on it the rest of my life. Well, he was wrong. I have been taking the Berry Nectar for 6 months now and my blood pressure is back to normal, no more Lisinopril.


No comments:

Post a Comment