Friday 24 June 2011

ARTHRITIS TESTIMONIALS

ARTHRITIS
I have been drinking the aloe vera juice about seven years now. I have arthritis real bad in my body. I have no pain or swelling if I drink the aloe juice. I have conducted many tests to see if I was fooling myself about this juice. If I quit drinking the juice, within a week, my knees swell, hands swell, and I have terrible pain. I cannot even walk when this occurs. Then, I start back drinking the juice and every symptom goes away. I am known for my preaching of this product. I tell everyone I know and believe me... I know what I am talking about. My arthritis is so bad that sometimes I have to drink an extra dose to keep the pain down. My father had this disease. Most people think I am nuts but me and my aloe vera knows... I wish the medical field would let this information out to their patients.. of course, they would not have jobs very long. I guess that is why the drug companies do not even go there. They want to sell their expensive drugs that kill you eventually.


ARTHRITIS
A friend of mine’s mum who is in her 70's, had been suffering from arthritis in one of her knees for some time. It was swollen, stiff and very painful. This lady couldn't walk without wearing a knee brace and she needed two paracetamol to get out of bed. She was on a waiting list for an operation. I suggested that my friend should buy some MSM gel for her mum to use to see if it would help her whilst she waited for her operation. Three months later she is no longer in any pain from her knee, the swelling and stiffness have gone and on a recent visit to her consultant was told she no longer needs an operation. An additional benefit has been that the MSM has obviously been rubbed into her hands as she was applying it to her knee and she’s able to open jars and bottles again which she hasn't been able to do for a long time. She is now walking without a limp, is free of pain and is sleeping properly....all thanks to MSM Gel. (She can also open the bottles of tonic water to add to her gin!) A girl after my own heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment