Thursday 23 June 2011

Clean 9 Programme, Detox, Healthy Life for Summer, Bathing Suits in 9 days

Clean 9 Programme, Detox, Healthy Life for Summer, Bathing Suits in 9 days

Most people these days are concerned about losing weight and keeping toned. I am no different and have had periods of successful (and not so successful) dieting. I'd never really tried detox diets before, so I thought I'd give the Forever Clean 9 diet a go with my wife and best friend Alison.

I'd been drinking the Aloe Vera Gel for a couple of months and feeling great energy benefits from it, so I thought perhaps using it as part of a weight loss plan would give good results. My goal for the 9 days was to lose half a stone (7 lbs). I had read that people had lost up to 11lbs, but I thought that was a bit ambitious. I wanted to use the plan as a kickstart to a lifestyle of healthy eating and exercise.

Days 1-2
Days 1-2 menu consisted of:
  • Garcinia Plus tablets (appetite suppressant)
  • Bee Pollen tablets (energy)
  • Aloe Vera Gel (minerals and vitamins, feel good)
  • Forever Lite Ultra milkshake (protein, carbs)
  • Lots and lots of water (flush and detox)
  • 20 mins of exercise per day (we all should)

I won't beat around the bush. The first 2 days were HARD! After your body has been used to a steady supply of coffee and chips, or huge pasta portions, it comes as a shock to only consume natural ingedients. The literature says "Getting past the first two days is the toughest. You need to be serious about improving your life and losing weight. The results are worth it, so stick to it!" I agree, and it's only 2 days out of your life.

My stomach was really rumbling by the evening on the first day, but I just kept myself busy, drank plenty of water and thought "I can't cheat on the first day!"

I felt a lot less hungry the next morning, but again by the evening I was really feeling it. I did have a cup of coffee to alleviate the withdrawal symptoms from caffeine, but that is all about preparation, which was just enough to take the edge off. I figured I'd done an hour walking and running, which was more than the essential 20 mins.


Days 3-9
Days 3-9 menu consisted of:
  • Garcinia Plus tablets
  • Bee Pollen tablets
  • Aloe Vera Gel
  • Forever Lite Ultra milkshake x 2
  • 600 calorie meal for lunch or evening meal
  • Lots and lots of water
  • 20 mins of exercise per day

I weighed myself at the start of day 3 and was very pleased to see that I had lost 4 lbs in the 2 days!

My worry was that this would go back on again as the real detox stage was over, but happily this wasn't the case.

It was good to eat 'proper' meals again. You can be imaginative with your 600 calories and make something really delicious and nutritious. I have an extensive recipe collection, so I had plenty of recipe ideas and you can get meals from the booklet provided.

As for breakfast and lunch, I've never been a milkshake lover, but the forever lite does actually fill you up for longer than a meal of the equivalent calories.
I was not hungry for the rest of the diet. I must say I was surprised. Even Aly commented as she set about making her lovely bacon and pasta dish, that "you're always hungry! That 'Cactus Juice' stuff must be working!".

I believe the difference is the supplements. The garcinia and bee pollen tablets that are included in the Clean 9 pack are the products that sets it apart from other diet packs.

So, at the end of day 6 have lost 7 lbs. Fantastic! I had achieved my goal with 4 days to go and I feel great. I also lost an inch from my waist and hips.

The end of the plan is on day 9, hence the name clean 9 and what a wonderful day it is, i have released 9 lbs in weight and 2 inches from my waist. In only 9 days. I feel energized, my skin feels and looks wonderful. Alison my wife feels amazing and has lost 10 lbs and 3 inches from her waist.

My confidence in the product has been solidified and i would have no hesitation in recommending this set of products to commited people.

1 comment:

  1. Daily work out & maintain the proper balance of diet develop your health with energy contact us on :- The meal plans for weight loss upstairs is the progressions that will be so textbook by constantly construction it best since suitable ways lose weight nyc. At hand are further new effects in the rehabilitation which will service you to slog by dreamily in work out colonics detoxification nyc right management. Voluminous are based on figure weight regulator as well as some will assistance us to increase the nutrition nyc for weight rise.

    ReplyDelete