Thursday 2 June 2011

ACNE, Testimonials from clients of FOREVER Living Products

ACNE
From my latter teenage years I had acne. Six months before my 21st birthday, I was introduced to Aloe Vera. After using the cream and drinking the Gel I was able to celebrate my 21st birthday with an almost total clearance of spots.


ACNE
I am an eighteen-year-old who has suffered with acne for the past three years. It has been so bad that I resorted to being prescribed courses of antibiotics to be taken throughout the winter. Although this did clear the acne up I wasn't allowed to take the tablets in the summer because of an adverse reaction with sunlight and by the following winter they were back with a vengeance. This winter my mother started me on Bee Propolis and Garlic Thyme tablets as well as Forever Freedom because I had a long-standing knee injury. I can honestly say that over the last two months I have noticed a big difference and I do not need to be persuaded to continue with the tablets.


ACNE ROSACEA
Having suffered from Acne Rosacea for seven years, I heard of Aloe Vera and decided to take it. The effect was immediate. Within days my skin condition eased greatly. Although not cured, I am very much a healthier person now that I am taking Aloe Vera. I must also mention my skin, which has always been, I felt, rather spotty & grotty. People have started to ask me if I'm using a new make-up. I'm not. The Aloe lotion is fantastic. It's the only moisturiser that's really worked on me and made a visual difference. Also, the gelly is brilliant for spots. One tiny dab and the spot heals quickly without leaving a mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment