Tuesday 14 June 2011

Cholesterol and Angina mixed with Cardio Vascular Disasters

This is a testimonial from a customer whom has had a life changing experience:

CHOLESTEROL
My family and I have a history of high cholesterol levels. I ordered your product called Forever Arctic Sea because I was dreading more tablets from my doctor. When I started my cholesterol level was 9.2% and when tested by the hospital four weeks later the result was 8.4%, a drop of nearly 1% and I have done nothing else to my diet except take two Arctic Sea capsules morning and evening. The hospital told me to keep doing what I was doing because it was working!

Now to aid my Angina attack I have added Aloe Vera Gel drink to my life. I'm now telling everyone about your products.

Thanks for the testimonial Jim, the unique properties of our products and world class guarantees of money back and unflinching devotion to quality make this company what it is today, with 33 years growth. I have the best job in the world.





No comments:

Post a Comment