Tuesday 31 May 2011

ACID REFLUX FROM A FRIENDS EXPERIENCES

I have had a problem with acid reflux for a very long time now, since my early twenties (I am now in my 40's - but I won't say which end of the 40's).
Over the years it took less and less to set off an episode of this painful condition. Sugary foods, spicy foods, processed foods, crisps, chocolate and just about anything that wasn't bland.
It had gotten so bad that I was considering medical intervention. I was suffering all day, every day, and lived on over the counter (OTC) antacids. I was concerned at the amount of antacids I was taking, as I worried that this would not be good for my liver or kidneys.
I had spent years looking for a cure, or at least some relief from this condition. It was worse at night and I often woke up during the night, because I vomited up acid, burning my digestive system and throat into the bargain.
I couldn't lean forward, as this would set it off. I was always having to watch myself.
Certain foods had become a real problem, feeling stuck as it made its way to my stomach, especially white bread. I would have to sip water to help shift the food, and it was really painful.
Then I got started on the Aloe Vera gel drinks.

What a miracle!

I have been taking the Berry Nectar for over a month now, and I no longer need antacids, I can pretty much eat what I want, and all the discomfort is gone.

FLP’s Aloe Berry Nectar is now a permanent resident in my fridge, I wouldn't be without it.

What a ringing endorsement from a friend whom i tell you was in real pain for years, pseak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment